- IPPBX Solution
- IPPBX System
- IP Phones
- Voip Gateway
- Access Control
- Security Company Licence (Type III) issued by
The Security & Guarding Service Industry Authority,HKSAR
Security Company Licence 保安公司牌照 : 1702
- About us
Setup SIP Trunk
FXO Gateway Side
1) By default FXO Gateway uses DHCP. Login name is admin, password is voip.
2)Click Basic > SIP. In “3” input SIP port. In “4” Registrar server input Elastix IP. In “5” Authentication mode chooses Register by gateway and Input User name and password. In “6” click Submit.
Remarks: 192.168.1.10 is Elastix IP.
3) Click Routing > Routing Table and then input routing config.
For example, we want Elastix send prefix number is 1, FXO gateway delete prefix and then use FXO 1 port send out. When Elastix send prefix number is 2, FXO gateway delete prefix and then use FXO 2 port send out. When Elastix send prefix number is 3, FXO gateway delete prefix and then use FXO 3 port of FXO 4 port.
The setting will be:
First Line “IP[192.168.1.10] 1 REMOVE 1” meaning, when receive prefix is 1, remove 1 digit.
Second Line “IP[192.168.1.10] 1 ROUTE FXO 1” meaning when receive prefix is 1, use FXO 1 dial out.
Third Line “IP[192.168.1.10] 2 REMOVE 1” meaning, when receive prefix is 2, remove 1 digit.
Fourth Line “IP[192.168.1.10] 2 ROUTE FXO 2” meaning when receive prefix is 2, use FXO 2 dial out.
Fifth Line “IP[192.168.1.10] 2 REMOVE 1” meaning when receive prefix is 3, remove 1 digit.
Sixth Line “IP[192.168.1.10] 3 ROUTE FXO 3-4” meaning when receive prefix is 3, use FXO 3 or FXO 4 port dial out.
4) Login Elastix.
5) Click PBX > Trunks.
6) Click Add SIP Trunk.
7) General Settings >Trunk Name > input Trunk name.
8) Outgoing Settings > Trunk Name > input Trunk name.
Outgoing Settings > PEER Details > input Trunk setting.
9) Click Submit Changes.
10) Click Apply Config.
Check SIP Trunk status
1) Click PBX > Tools > input sip show peers > Click Execute
- 192.168.1.53 is FXOGateway IP.
FXO Gateway Side
1) Click Logs > System status
Setup inbound route
FXO Gateway side
1)Click Line > FXO phone number. ID 1 = FXO1, ID 3 = FXO2 etc. If your CO1 is 11111111 plugin FXO1, ID 1 input 11111111.
2) Click Line > Trunk. Choose FXO-1, Inbound handle choose Binding, Binding number input 11111111. Checked Caller ID detection and Echo cancellation. Click Submit.
3)Click PBX > Inbound Routes. Add new incoming route, DID is 11111111 and set Destination as you want. Click Submit and Click Apply change.
Setup Outbound route
1) Click PBX > Outbound Routes. Click Add Route, Route Name is FXOGateway, Prefix is 1 match pattern is “.” . Click Submit and click Apply change.
Remarks: When dial out number prefix is 1, Elastix will send the call to FXO Gateway. And then follow Routing Table rule (Step 3 in Setup SIP trunk session), use FXO 1 send out the call.
Matrix is VOIP , Asterisk & Elastix Professional Consultancy Company. We based in Hong Kong and Shenzhen,China.
We are able to make all your branches to be connected, it is your own One Communication Platform that is you desire
Recent Posts Widget
- Fanvil Phones are fully compatible with Broadsoft R21By 28voip on February 4, 2017
- Fanvil New X & H series are fully compatible with 3CX V15By 28voip on November 22, 2016
- Fanvil Introduces new X3S entry level color screen IP PhoneBy 28voip on July 24, 2016
- Fanvil Smart Video Phone C600 Wins Most Innovative Product at ITEXPO Anaheim 2015By 28voip on October 22, 2015
- 3CX “Plugs and Plays” with Fanvil X-series IP PhonesBy 28voip on August 22, 2015
- How to connect Elastix and Sipdex FXO Gateway by SIP TrunkBy 28voip on May 9, 2015
- Sipdex T1 GWT1 Gateway Connect to Elastix Setup GuideBy 28voip on May 2, 2015
- Sipdex T1 Gateway Interoperability Guide GWT1 & 3CX Phone SystemBy 28voip on April 22, 2015
- Sipdex IPPBX full compatibility with HKBN SIP TrunkBy 28voip on March 25, 2015
- Elastix Announces Interoperability With Fanvil X Series & C SeriesBy 28voip on February 4, 2015
Matrix Technology (HK) ltd
保安公司牌照 (第三類): 1702
2-8 Kung Yip Street, Kwai Chung,
NT, Hong Kong. 香港 新界 葵涌 工業街 2 - 8 號
力豐工業大廈 4樓 G室
Shenzhen Support Center | 深圳 支援中心 : Room 509, Block 1 Arts and Crafts Building, Zhenhua Road, Futian, Shenzhen, Guandong, China
廣東省 深圳市 福田區 振華路55號 工藝大廈1棟 509室
- Tel+ 852 3900 1900
- Fax+ 852 3900 1999