- IPPBX Solution
- IPPBX System
- IP Phones
- Voip Gateway
- Access Control
- Security Company Licence (Type III) issued by
The Security & Guarding Service Industry Authority,HKSAR
Security Company Licence 保安公司牌照 : 1702
- About us
1.1 Physical install
1.2 Assembled modules
1.3 PoE or Power Supply
For SIPDOOR is necessary used PoE power from switch or the AC voltage of 11-15V or DC voltage of 12-15V, not exceed 300mA.
In practice the alternating feeder 12V/1A mostly meets these demands.
1.4 Relay Connection
Relay connection is shown on Picture. Where
- NO means idle-disconnected contact,
- COM means a pin contact (middle)
- NC means an idle-connected contact.
The contacts of both switches are galvanically isolated from each other and from the circuits.
1.5 Acoustic setting
Trimmers positions are positioned in factory and in major cases will not need to be changed.
1.6 DIP Switch
DIP switch setting basic operation and default setting. State of DIP switch is reading at start the SIPDOOR. After get started system is necessary
DIP switch 3 and 4 always return to the position “On”, because at next reboot system would be new values overwriting by default value.
1.7. Dismounting lighting of nameplate
1.8. Assembly on the wall
The installation is made by screwing to the wall by means of dowels.
1.9. Return lighting name plate after mounting on the wall.
Each button has its separate nameplate hold by means of plastic flag (see figure).
1.10. Acoustic Signaling
The following board shows the acoustic signals that occur during operation.
A Lighting signal is also available through the signal LED.
2. Visitor at Door
SIPDOOR is provided with 2 Buttons. To each Button is associated Name of Company or physical Person name. To each button is associated 2 Call numbers . The visitor will press the corresponding button, the SIPDOOR manage to make the call through the VoIP channel. If the SIPDOOR is programmed with the following
- Group Mode: if after a number of Ring called party do not answer the SIPDOOR will manage to call the second number saved in table 2.
- Day/night mode: In Day mode, the SIPDOOR will always dial the number programmed in table 1. In Night mode, the SIPDOOR will always dial the number programmed in table 2.
- Manual code lock Allow opening the gate by dialing on the 2 keys a combination up to 6 push. If visitor presses buttons in such combination that meet the pre-programmed day, Night or Day/Night password code within the laps of time duration between each presses buttons set on time table, then the SIPDOOR will trigger the corresponding relay.
2.1. Incoming and Outgoing Calls
Incoming Call :
Incoming calls from IPBX or SIP phone are authorized, When a call is performed the SIPDOOR will ring from [1 to 5 ] rings depend what is programmed in table call is picked up automatically and caller is able to speak with the SIPDOOR and trigger the Relay 1 or 2 .
Outgoing Call :
Outgoing calls from SIPDOOR to IPBX or SIP phones are available by pressing one of the 2 buttons.
IPBX and or SIP phone will ring:
– If called party pick up the call conversation take place and called party can trigger Relay 1 or 2
– If called party do not pick up the call after a pre-programmed N° of Ring
number programmed In both cases, Incoming or outgoing call, Conversation can be extended by dialing from the SIP phone (* or #) after hearing the tone 10 seconds before call end.
3. Parameters Programming
3.1. Choosing a mode and login
In the browser enter IP: 192.168.1.250, then enter the user name and password, the default user name is admin, password is 1234.
3.3. Network setting
In the Network Setting, change the SIPDOOR of IP and other information, press save and restart save and reboot after changing
3.4. SIP Parameters
The SIPDOOR can be set to peer to peer (P2P) mode or SIP server mode by setting the DIP switch .
SIP server mode Configuration:
1) Press the SIP parameters, enter the SIP register server IP and Port SIP Server, 2) then presss save changes.
3.5. Direct Dialing – Memories
Enter the Extension number (SIP Server mode) you want to call from SIPDOOR, and then save changes.
When the press the Button 1, SIPDOOR will call the Phone number, so that both sides can talk.
When using P2P mode save IP address e.g . «192.168.1.250 »,
SIP Server Mode:
When using SIP proxy server saves the extension number e.g. « 101 ».
Note: Switching from Day/Night mode remains set in DoorPhone even after power supply failure.
3.6. Relay management
1) Relay mode:
1 = Trigger mode – Used to trigger the relay when called party dial the Internal Code phone
(Suggested to use this as default used for electrical locks, gate opening etc.)
2 = camera mode – Trigger on an outside camera
3 = lighting mode – Trigger lighting system based on temporized timeout.
4 = bell mode – Trigger an external Bell.
5 = Temporized opening modes – this mode is available only for relay 2
2) Internal code from phone (55)
When you are talking with SIPDOOR , you may press 55 to open door 1 (Relay 1)
3) Internal code from phone (66)
When you are talking with SIPDOOR , you may press 66 to open door 2 (Relay 2)
Matrix is VOIP , Asterisk & Elastix Professional Consultancy Company. We based in Hong Kong and Shenzhen,China.
We are able to make all your branches to be connected, it is your own One Communication Platform that is you desire
Recent Posts Widget
- Fanvil i20s / Fanvil i30 quick demo – open the door by using mobile phoneBy 28voip on April 29, 2017
- Fanvil Phones are fully compatible with Broadsoft R21By 28voip on February 4, 2017
- Fanvil New X & H series are fully compatible with 3CX V15By 28voip on November 22, 2016
- Fanvil Introduces new X3S entry level color screen IP PhoneBy 28voip on July 24, 2016
- Fanvil Smart Video Phone C600 Wins Most Innovative Product at ITEXPO Anaheim 2015By 28voip on October 22, 2015
- 3CX “Plugs and Plays” with Fanvil X-series IP PhonesBy 28voip on August 22, 2015
- How to connect Elastix and Sipdex FXO Gateway by SIP TrunkBy 28voip on May 9, 2015
- Sipdex T1 GWT1 Gateway Connect to Elastix Setup GuideBy 28voip on May 2, 2015
- Sipdex T1 Gateway Interoperability Guide GWT1 & 3CX Phone SystemBy 28voip on April 22, 2015
- Sipdex IPPBX full compatibility with HKBN SIP TrunkBy 28voip on March 25, 2015
- Elastix Announces Interoperability With Fanvil X Series & C SeriesBy 28voip on February 4, 2015
Matrix Technology (HK) ltd
保安公司牌照 (第三類): 1702
2-8 Kung Yip Street, Kwai Chung,
NT, Hong Kong. 香港 新界 葵涌 工業街 2 - 8 號
力豐工業大廈 4樓 G室
Shenzhen Support Center | 深圳 支援中心 : Room 509, Block 1 Arts and Crafts Building, Zhenhua Road, Futian, Shenzhen, Guandong, China
廣東省 深圳市 福田區 振華路55號 工藝大廈1棟 509室
- Tel+ 852 3900 1900
- Fax+ 852 3900 1999