- IPPBX Solution
- IPPBX System
- IP Phones
- Voip Gateway
- Access Control
- Security Company Licence (Type III) issued by
The Security & Guarding Service Industry Authority,HKSAR
Security Company Licence 保安公司牌照 : 1702
- About us
Topology of T1 GWT1 Gateway connect Elastix
1) Prepare T1 Gateway trunk environment on Elastix
Login Elastix server from webpage, about server IP address, please contacts your system technician. In this tutorial Elastix server IP is 192.168.188.96. Type Username and Password who can login the system, and then click Submit.
Login successes, Click PBX
Click Trunk -> Add SIP Trunk
2) Setup T1 gateway Trunk on Elastix
Now, Let us fill in some information to create T1Gateway trunk for gateway.
On “Trunk Name” type the trunk name, in my case, I take the name is “T1Gateway”.
On “Trunk Name” type the trunk name, here I will take the name is “T1Gateway”.
In “PEER Details” box, we need input some parameter, like following value:
|host=T1Gateway IP addressport=T1Gateway SIP Protocol portcontext=from-trunkqualify=yestype=peerinsecure=verycanreinvite=yes|
When you setup SIP Trunk, you need concentrate TWO parameters. First is SIP Gateway IP address, in this case is 192.168.188.94. Second, SIP Protocol port is 5060. Both are default value. If you changed these value on SIP Gateway device, on Elastix SIP trunk page you also need changed that.
Scroll down, you will find Register String. Here you need input SIP Gateway IP, in our tutorial is 192.168.188.94, and then click Submit Changes.
3) Create outbound and inbound route for T1gateway Trunk
Now we configure outbound route. When dial number more than 3 numbers, Elastix will use trunk “T1Gateway” dial out.
First, click Outbound Routes which is above of Trunk.
Second, we need fill some blank. On Route Settings, you can define a name of this route in Route Name. In this tutorial, the route name is Dial Out.
Third, we set dial rule like this:
Prefix mean dial prefix, if want to press 9 first and then dial out, pls. input 9, otherwise leave it blank.
Match pattern mean after press specific prefix, if following dialed pattern matches this route, system will use designated SIP Trunk. So, what is “X.” mean? This is dial pattern, the rule are:
|Z||Any one digit from 1 to 9|
|N||Any one digit from 2 to 9|
|X||Any one digit from 0 to 9|
|.||Any one digit or multi-digit figures|
* Because case sensitive, Z, N, X MUST capital letter
In our example, “XXX.” mean when press more than 3 numbers, system will use trunk T1Gateway dial out. If less than or equal 3 numbers, system will dial to intercom number. If no match intercom, the call will drop.
Next, scroll down and choose “T1Gateway” on Trunk Sequence for Matched Routes. When dial pattern is match outbound rule “Dial Out”, system will be using SIP Trunk “T1Gateway”.
Don’t forget click Submit Changes.
4) Login and setup static IP on T1 Gateway
By default, T1 Gateway LAN port FE0 IP address is 192.168.1.111 and FE1 IP address is 192.168.11.1. Please plug your network cable in FE1, change your PC IP, such as 192.168.11.2 and then connect T1 Gateway by web browser. When screen pop up authenticate box, type username and password, by default both are admin and click Login.
After login successes, go to Network. On Network Configuration, choose Use the following IP address and then fill the IP address you want T1 Gateway be. In our example, IP Address is 192.168.188.94, Subnet Mask is 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway is 192.168.188.1.
Remember click button Save and click Maintenance -> Device Restart to restart system.
5) Setup PRI
Click PRI Config > PRI Trunk > Add. Trunk Name input T1 provider name and Channel ID input 0. If T1 plug in port0, please change E1/T1 Port No. is 0.
6) Setup T1 Parameter
Click PSTN Group Config > E1/T1 Parameter > Add. PCM Mode chose Mu Law and Frame Mode chose F24/ESF and then clicks OK.
7) Config SIP Trunk
Click SIP Config > SIP Trunk > Add. Trunk Name input T1 Provider name. Remote Address input Elastix IP.
Remote Port input 5060 (*). And then press OK.
* Both side (Elastix T1 Gateway trunk config) trunk port must same.
8) Setup IP Profile
Click IP Group Config > IP Profile. Select default IP Profile and click Modify.
After open IP Profile Modify, Ringback Tone to PSTN Originated from choose Adaptive and Ring back Tone to IP Originated From choose PSTN and then press OK.
9) Setup Voice & Fax
Click Voice & Fax > in Ringback Tone Type, select Ring play back type. In this case we choose Hong Kong. And press Ok.
10) Restart T1 Gateway
Click Maintenance > Device Restart > Restart.
11) Check T1Gateway trunk status
Go to Elastix > PBX > Tools > input sip show peers and click Execute.
If system show T1Gateway and Status is OK that mean between T1 Gateway and Elastix traffic is success.
Matrix is VOIP , Asterisk & Elastix Professional Consultancy Company. We based in Hong Kong and Shenzhen,China.
We are able to make all your branches to be connected, it is your own One Communication Platform that is you desire
Recent Posts Widget
- Fanvil Phones are fully compatible with Broadsoft R21By 28voip on February 4, 2017
- Fanvil New X & H series are fully compatible with 3CX V15By 28voip on November 22, 2016
- Fanvil Introduces new X3S entry level color screen IP PhoneBy 28voip on July 24, 2016
- Fanvil Smart Video Phone C600 Wins Most Innovative Product at ITEXPO Anaheim 2015By 28voip on October 22, 2015
- 3CX “Plugs and Plays” with Fanvil X-series IP PhonesBy 28voip on August 22, 2015
- How to connect Elastix and Sipdex FXO Gateway by SIP TrunkBy 28voip on May 9, 2015
- Sipdex T1 GWT1 Gateway Connect to Elastix Setup GuideBy 28voip on May 2, 2015
- Sipdex T1 Gateway Interoperability Guide GWT1 & 3CX Phone SystemBy 28voip on April 22, 2015
- Sipdex IPPBX full compatibility with HKBN SIP TrunkBy 28voip on March 25, 2015
- Elastix Announces Interoperability With Fanvil X Series & C SeriesBy 28voip on February 4, 2015
Matrix Technology (HK) ltd
保安公司牌照 (第三類): 1702
2-8 Kung Yip Street, Kwai Chung,
NT, Hong Kong. 香港 新界 葵涌 工業街 2 - 8 號
力豐工業大廈 4樓 G室
Shenzhen Support Center | 深圳 支援中心 : Room 509, Block 1 Arts and Crafts Building, Zhenhua Road, Futian, Shenzhen, Guandong, China
廣東省 深圳市 福田區 振華路55號 工藝大廈1棟 509室
- Tel+ 852 3900 1900
- Fax+ 852 3900 1999