SIPDOOR 01C – SIP Doorphone (IP Intercom with Camera)
Easy Integration with IPPBX
IP Camera with LED
Support Peer to Peer Scenarios (Non IPPBX mode)
Power over ethernet
One Button with Backlit
2 Relay door control
SIPDOOR IP Door Entry systems are designed for outside use and connect with most SIP based IP PBXs and hosted telephony services.
The SIPDOOR Door Entry system consists of a door phone unit designed to sit on the outside of your premises plus a series of optional additional parts to make a complete door entry solution.
These slimline units measure just 40mm in depth and comprise a SIP telephone, integrated speaker and microphone. There are single and dual button models available either with or without cameras.
The system can be set into day or night modes with different call numbers for the single or dual buttons.
If you want to identify who is at your door before you answer the phone or before letting them in, then the door phone is available with a built-in IP camera supporting up to 640×480 video at 5fps. This video can be viewed in a web browser, a free stand alone PC application or on the screen of a compatible IP phone.
How it’s work?
Camera Viewer and Door Opener (Software)
The user can easily to open the door by a simple software which can view the visitor on the Computer and open the by one “Click”.
• Backlit buttons
• Buttons dial an extension or group when pressed
• Two internal SPDT relays for controlling a door opener or light etc.
• Relays controlled individually by DTMF tones
• Multiple relay
• Volume control for speaker
• Gain control for microphone
• Camera permanently operational with MJEPG format
• LED illumination
• Support Day and Night mode
• Pop up Software to open door
• Session Initiation Protocol (SIP RFC3261)
• Registers to a SIP Registrar/SIP PBX
• Audio codecs supported: G711a, G711u, G726-32,GSM
• Video codecs supported: H.263, H.264
• Manual Echo Cancellation
• Symmetric RTP
• 10/100Mbps Ethernet connection
• DHCP or static IP
• HTTP management
• 1x RJ45 LAN 10/100M
• 2x relay (NC,NO,COM)
• 1x 2pin (12V power adapter)
• 185x99x40mm (HxWxD)
• Wall mountable
• Body material: anodized aluminum and ABS plastic
• 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet
• 12v DC or AC power supply
• 300mA Max consumption
• Max voltage of switch contact: 48V for I < 1A
• Max current of switch contact: 2A at V< 30 V
• Operating temperature: From – 20°C to + 70°C
All the SIPDOOR door entry systems need to register as an extension to a SIP enabled PBX, or on a hosted VoIP platform
IP-PBX Server Compatibility :
Asterisk, Elastix ,Trixbox, Cisco Call Manager,
Alcatel Omni PCX, Avaya IPO, Sipdex IPPBX,
Yeastar IPPBX, Zycoo IPPBX, Etc…
Matrix is VOIP , Asterisk & Elastix Professional Consultancy Company. We based in Hong Kong and Shenzhen,China.
We are able to make all your branches to be connected, it is your own One Communication Platform that is you desire