- IPPBX Solution
- IPPBX System
- IP Phones
- Voip Gateway
- Access Control
- Security Company Licence (Type III) issued by
The Security & Guarding Service Industry Authority,HKSAR
Security Company Licence 保安公司牌照 : 1702
- About us
IVR Programming for IPPBX System
Call it IVR, automation or speech-enabled self-service, VoiceXML and IVR automation can greatly improve your enterprise performance and profits. Automating telephone interactions with IVR will allow your employees to focus on higher value calls. Your operations can handle volume spikes seamlessly. You can boost your contact center performance at significantly lowered costs.
With Matrixs flexible IVR hosting plans, companies of all sizes can enter the voice application arena. Not only that, but our experienced team looks for ways to help you save money at every point in the process. And when it’s time for you to expand, MTI can help you assess your need for increased resources.
Whether you want to run a pilot or launch a high-volume application, you can benefit from Message Technologies’ flexibility, reliability, redundancy, and ease of scalability.
IVR system Concept (Basic)
IVR (Digital Receptionist) is basically a way to route calls based on the choice your customer makes. Essentially, IVR is a series of pre-recorded messages that you create when setting up IVR. In the example below, when the customer calls your company, she is presented with an option of which department she would like to reach. In our example, Customer decided to talk to Customer Service Department by pressing 1. Customer’s call then routed to the phones in customer service Department.
IVR system Concept (Multiple Location)
As you can see, IVR is very powerful feature that can be extremely helpful regardless of the size of your company.
IVR system Concept (Database Integration)
By connecting the IVR we made in the prior sections to your database, you can allow your customers to access their data without having to speak to an agent.
Matrix is VOIP , Asterisk & Elastix Professional Consultancy Company. We based in Hong Kong and Shenzhen,China.
We are able to make all your branches to be connected, it is your own One Communication Platform that is you desire
Recent Posts Widget
- Fanvil i20s / Fanvil i30 quick demo – open the door by using mobile phoneBy 28voip on April 29, 2017
- Fanvil Phones are fully compatible with Broadsoft R21By 28voip on February 4, 2017
- Fanvil New X & H series are fully compatible with 3CX V15By 28voip on November 22, 2016
- Fanvil Introduces new X3S entry level color screen IP PhoneBy 28voip on July 24, 2016
- Fanvil Smart Video Phone C600 Wins Most Innovative Product at ITEXPO Anaheim 2015By 28voip on October 22, 2015
- 3CX “Plugs and Plays” with Fanvil X-series IP PhonesBy 28voip on August 22, 2015
- How to connect Elastix and Sipdex FXO Gateway by SIP TrunkBy 28voip on May 9, 2015
- Sipdex T1 GWT1 Gateway Connect to Elastix Setup GuideBy 28voip on May 2, 2015
- Sipdex T1 Gateway Interoperability Guide GWT1 & 3CX Phone SystemBy 28voip on April 22, 2015
- Sipdex IPPBX full compatibility with HKBN SIP TrunkBy 28voip on March 25, 2015
- Elastix Announces Interoperability With Fanvil X Series & C SeriesBy 28voip on February 4, 2015
Matrix Technology (HK) ltd
保安公司牌照 (第三類): 1702
2-8 Kung Yip Street, Kwai Chung,
NT, Hong Kong. 香港 新界 葵涌 工業街 2 - 8 號
力豐工業大廈 4樓 G室
Shenzhen Support Center | 深圳 支援中心 : Room 509, Block 1 Arts and Crafts Building, Zhenhua Road, Futian, Shenzhen, Guandong, China
廣東省 深圳市 福田區 振華路55號 工藝大廈1棟 509室
- Tel+ 852 3900 1900
- Fax+ 852 3900 1999