- IPPBX Solution
- IPPBX System
- IP Phones
- Voip Gateway
- Access Control
- Security Company Licence (Type III) issued by
The Security & Guarding Service Industry Authority,HKSAR
Security Company Licence 保安公司牌照 : 1702
- About us
In an effort to extend its brand marketing in the Middle East, Coca-Cola installed IP PHONE Booth in Dubai labor camps that accept bottle caps as payment for overseas calls.
Hello Happiness of Coca Cola has been the talk of the town recently. They featured a touching ad that showcased a short documentary about blue collared workers in United Arab Emirates. They are migrant workers who are said to earn $6 per day. They have to be separated from the comfort of their homes & family to venture greener pasture.
The concept of Hello Happiness of Coca Cola was to give little joy for the workers in UAE by connecting them to their families through a phone call. It cost them almost a dollar to make a phone call home, so communicating with their families is a rare chance.
Coca Cola with the help of Y&R Dubai created phone booths that are operated by using plastic caps of Coke bottles. Each cap is equivalent to 3 minute international call. The booths were placed in labor camps. Days after, men in coverall and hard hats were seen lining up patiently, wearing their excited faces. The smiles they had while talking on the phone only showed how these brave workers longed to be with their families.
Whatever motive Coca Cola has for bringing these ad, Hello Happiness telephone booths have somehow made a difference for our modern day heroes.
We love our family, we like VOIP !
If you have an Idea like this, Matrix can do it.
Recent Posts Widget
- Fanvil Phones are fully compatible with Broadsoft R21By 28voip on February 4, 2017
- Fanvil New X & H series are fully compatible with 3CX V15By 28voip on November 22, 2016
- Fanvil Introduces new X3S entry level color screen IP PhoneBy 28voip on July 24, 2016
- Fanvil Smart Video Phone C600 Wins Most Innovative Product at ITEXPO Anaheim 2015By 28voip on October 22, 2015
- 3CX “Plugs and Plays” with Fanvil X-series IP PhonesBy 28voip on August 22, 2015
- How to connect Elastix and Sipdex FXO Gateway by SIP TrunkBy 28voip on May 9, 2015
- Sipdex T1 GWT1 Gateway Connect to Elastix Setup GuideBy 28voip on May 2, 2015
- Sipdex T1 Gateway Interoperability Guide GWT1 & 3CX Phone SystemBy 28voip on April 22, 2015
- Sipdex IPPBX full compatibility with HKBN SIP TrunkBy 28voip on March 25, 2015
- Elastix Announces Interoperability With Fanvil X Series & C SeriesBy 28voip on February 4, 2015
Matrix Technology (HK) ltd
保安公司牌照 (第三類): 1702
2-8 Kung Yip Street, Kwai Chung,
NT, Hong Kong. 香港 新界 葵涌 工業街 2 - 8 號
力豐工業大廈 4樓 G室
Shenzhen Support Center | 深圳 支援中心 : Room 509, Block 1 Arts and Crafts Building, Zhenhua Road, Futian, Shenzhen, Guandong, China
廣東省 深圳市 福田區 振華路55號 工藝大廈1棟 509室
- Tel+ 852 3900 1900
- Fax+ 852 3900 1999