- IPPBX Solution
- IPPBX System
- IP Phones
- Voip Gateway
- Access Control
- Security Company Licence (Type III) issued by
The Security & Guarding Service Industry Authority,HKSAR
Security Company Licence 保安公司牌照 : 1702
- About us
3CX V15 SP2 is here! It includes a great many fixes and performance improvements, plus we finished extension level access to the console and multiple editing of extensions. We also added a web interface to the PBX configuration tool, to make setup easier.
But undoubtedly the biggest change is the addition of a Linux version of 3CX. 3CX V15 is now also available on Debian Linux 8! The Linux edition has achieved near feature parity with the Windows edition and in the coming months the remaining features will be ported to Linux as well.
Why a Linux edition? First off the Linux edition is easier to host in the cloud. Now you can host 3CX on most Linux VPS instances (running Openstack) and available from leading hosters such as OVH for less than $4 per month! Or try it free on Google Cloud. You can install it as a VM or on inexpensive yet powerful appliances. The possibilities are endless. And coming soon is our ISO to make setup even easier.
IMPORTANT: CHECK WHETHER YOUR PROMPTS ARE IN THE RIGHT FORMAT BEFORE APPLYING THE SERVICE PACK!
Service pack 2 no longer accepts wave files as prompts. Check and automatically convert all your audio prompts with our converter tool before you upgrade. Read this article on converting audio prompts how to do this. Incorrect audio prompts configured in Queues and Digital receptionists will not be played.
- New web application to configure 3CX (Instead of command line tool only)
- Multiple editing of extensions
- Access per extension to management console
- Warns user when restoring a backup with a license key different from the one used upon installation
- Reseller name / ID not required
- New Enterprise license key edition for Failover installations
- New VoIP Provider “CloudCo Partner” (USA).
- New VoIP Provider “NTES” (Ireland).
- New VoIP Provider “TechSitters, LLC” (USA).
- New VoIP Provider “Telematica” (Austria).
- New VoIP Provider “HFO Telecom Vertriebs GmbH” (Germany).
- New VoIP Provider “Telenor” provider (Norway).
- Added Htek models (UC804T, UC804G, UC806T, UC806G, UC902, UC924 and UC926)
- Added Fanvil models (H3, X3S and X4)
- Added Cyberdata devices (Paging Amplifier, Zone Controller, Speakers and RGB Strobe)
- Updated Polycom VVX template
- Added Export Call History
Matrix is VOIP , Asterisk & Elastix Professional Consultancy Company. We based in Hong Kong and Shenzhen,China.
We are able to make all your branches to be connected, it is your own One Communication Platform that is you desire
Recent Posts Widget
- Fanvil Phones are fully compatible with Broadsoft R21By 28voip on February 4, 2017
- Fanvil New X & H series are fully compatible with 3CX V15By 28voip on November 22, 2016
- Fanvil Introduces new X3S entry level color screen IP PhoneBy 28voip on July 24, 2016
- Fanvil Smart Video Phone C600 Wins Most Innovative Product at ITEXPO Anaheim 2015By 28voip on October 22, 2015
- 3CX “Plugs and Plays” with Fanvil X-series IP PhonesBy 28voip on August 22, 2015
- How to connect Elastix and Sipdex FXO Gateway by SIP TrunkBy 28voip on May 9, 2015
- Sipdex T1 GWT1 Gateway Connect to Elastix Setup GuideBy 28voip on May 2, 2015
- Sipdex T1 Gateway Interoperability Guide GWT1 & 3CX Phone SystemBy 28voip on April 22, 2015
- Sipdex IPPBX full compatibility with HKBN SIP TrunkBy 28voip on March 25, 2015
- Elastix Announces Interoperability With Fanvil X Series & C SeriesBy 28voip on February 4, 2015
Matrix Technology (HK) ltd
保安公司牌照 (第三類): 1702
2-8 Kung Yip Street, Kwai Chung,
NT, Hong Kong. 香港 新界 葵涌 工業街 2 - 8 號
力豐工業大廈 4樓 G室
Shenzhen Support Center | 深圳 支援中心 : Room 509, Block 1 Arts and Crafts Building, Zhenhua Road, Futian, Shenzhen, Guandong, China
廣東省 深圳市 福田區 振華路55號 工藝大廈1棟 509室
- Tel+ 852 3900 1900
- Fax+ 852 3900 1999